Monday, June 1, 2020

Frustration...

I'm frustrated with the current situation of CGI content at affect3d and renderotica. Both sites have nothing but futa/dickgirl content... with all of them being of characters extremely unrealistic. I feel like my efforts into making cgi females a little more realistic are completely overshadowed. It's not just about the dickgirl/futa content but also the quality of content is overal terrible... I'm not saying I'm the best artist out there, but my own content get's lost in the sea of crap. It's really frustrating and it got me considering to quit making content for good.

If anyone has a suggestion to other sites I could sell my series, please let me know. I'm tired of both affect3d and renderotica.

8 comments:

  1. Mano, compartilho da sua mesma frustração. Não que eu não curta ver uma futa ou dickgirl, mas a qualidade do trabalho da galera pra mim decaiu. É muito corpo desproporcional com peitos, paus e até bocetas grandes demais. Até artistas que eu curtia os trabalhos deram uma decaída e perderam a noção das proporções. Sinto falta dos bons trabalhos como os seus, como os do Epoch, os do Supro e do pessoal (se é que era uma turma) da Digital Seduction.
    E olha que até alguns desses que eu citei, chegavam a quebrar algumas proporções, mas nada que chegasse ao exagero que é hoje em dia.
    Uma pena!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sim, muita gente fazendo CG art com muita qualidade terrivel. 95% tudo de futa.

      Delete
  2. Use subscribestar instead of patreon. Then there is always gumroad but U have to promote it yourself because it's not like a3d and rend. Also a new store Called Nextgen like a3d

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I tried patreon, didn't work too well and I got my site taken down because I posted semi-nude renders. So I just gaveup. I could not find anything on NextGen.

      Delete
  3. Gumroad might be a good place to sell but you would need to find other sites to advertise. So maybe putting up previews or something on websites like Hentaifoundry or pixiv, twitter etc to advertise the actual store?

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have been advertising on here and on Deviantart. I will try Hentaifoundry. The stores themselves advertise but they do a terrible job at it. For example, my new release was not featured on their main page.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Subscribestar has a lot less rules that even allow animopron. So U will be fine in there

    ReplyDelete
  6. I just wanted to express my sympathy. I hear you loud and clear, and I'm not a vendor, just a reader. (sigh)

    ReplyDelete