Monday, April 27, 2020

Shady Places Part 2 - coming on 4/30/2020

I'm proud to announce the second part of my series Shady Places will be released on 4/30/2020. I know I took a long time on this one but things haven't been too easy lately.
Part 2 of the series brings Sachiko back for more action. Shady Places Part 2 will be available at Renderotica and Affect3dstore.


Check out my deviantart page at https://www.deviantart.com/merovingiancgi

affect3dstore.com/artists/The-…

www.renderotica.com/content-ar…



3 comments:

  1. Is there anyway to have your works for free??? At least one of them!!! Believe it or not we're not at the same level of assets :((((

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sorry but a lot of people already download my work for free illegally. It takes a lot of time to make a whole series, specially when I have my own real job to which most of my time goes. I post free images here and on deviantart to be kind and promote my work at the same time. But when I spend months on a series, it's bad enough I hardly make anything not to mention having my work stolen as soon as it's released.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Can't wait to get this :3

    ReplyDelete